- 800ml almond drink
- 12 tbsp of aquafaba
- 260g honey
- 325ml brandy/cognac
- 300ml cashew cream (160g of cashews, soaked + 160 ml water)
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Extra nutmeg for grating
- Whisk the honey until smooth and frothy. Next, pour the brandy into the eggless mixture and let this sit for about an hour.
- Make the cashew cream by whizzing together the drained cashews with water and a pinch of salt in a high-speed blender. Adjust the water if needed, adding more to thin it out.
- Whisk the almond drink, cream, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon into the eggless mixture from step 1 one. Put this in the refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours.
- When the drink has chilled, whisk your aquafaba with a pinch of sea salt to form stiff peaks and fold these into the boozy drink mixture. Check the flavor and adjust with more brandy or spices, if you wish.
- Return to the fridge and chill before serving. Serve chilled with an extra grating of nutmeg.