- 2 cups of gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 90 gr of melted butter
- 1 cup of cane sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1tbsp of vanilla
- 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- 1/2 cup of hazelnut chocolate spread
- 1/2 cup of almond drink
- chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven at 180C
- In a bowl, whip the egg whites until firm.
- In another bowl beat the yolks with the sugar until pale yellow and add the melted butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix all until combined. With a spatula fold in slowly the egg whites.
- Bake for 20 to 25minutes then top with chopped hazelnuts.