A delicious. Easy vegan and gluten free peanut butter ice cream for you to enjoy during summer, it’s made of only 2 ingredients.
1.5 Cups Organic Almond Milk, chilled
0.75 Cups Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Place a freezer-friendly container in the freezer.
- In a food processor, add the ingredients and blend well, until thick and creamy. Ensure you regularly scrape down the sides to ensure the mixture is fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the frozen container and place in the freezer.
- Stir the ice cream mixture every 15 minutes, before allowing to freeze completely.
- Leave the ice cream to freeze for 3 hours minimum.
- Let it thaw for 20-30 minutes, before scooping into bowls.