Ingredients for 6 servings:
FOR THE CHOCOLATE POTS:
- 2 packs Violife Cocospread
- 400ml Cocomi coconut cream, refrigerate overnight
- 2 tbsp Grapeful grape syrup
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- Dried oranges, to serve
- 150 ml orange juice
- 4 tbsp cane sugar
- Pour the hard part of the coconut cream (350ml) into a mixing bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until it becomes like whipped cream. Place in the fridge.
- Meanwhile heat the rest of the 50ml of the coconut cream in a small saucepan. Add the grape syrup and orange juice and zest.
- Add in the Violife Cocospread and use a whisk to combine. When creamy, pour into the whipped cream and fold slowly with a silicone spatula. Serve the mousse in six small glass bowls or jars and place in the fridge for 3 hours.
- To make the orange syrup combine the sugar with the orange juice in a small saucepan, bring to a boil for 5 mins and remove from the heat.
- When the chocolate pots have chilled, pour over 2 tbsp of syrup and decorate with a dried orange. Serve immediately.