- In bowl of large food processor add pitted dates, nuts and peanut butter. Process until nuts have broken down into small pieces and mixture is sticky.
- Add in maca powder and oats; process until mixture comes together adding water 1 tbsp at a time. The mixture may feel somewhat crumbly, but should hold together once formed into balls. Add a little bit of water and continue to process if needed.
- Remove and fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Using rounded tbsp, shape mixture into balls – you should get about 24 energy balls.
- Store in airtight container in fridge and enjoy!