Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 a yellow onion, thickly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2-3 heads of broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces
- Optional Additions: Ginger, garlic, sesame seeds, bok choy or other vegetables.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots and stir to combine. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and combine. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Take off the lid and stir again. Continue cooking until the desired consistency is achieved.