PREMIUM EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- DARMMESS 2021 early October Harvest
- Premium extra virgin olive oil
- Silver category of high antioxidant olive oils
- Multi-awards winner
- Traceable, monovarietal, first cold extracted, filtered
- From tree to bottle in 24h
- “For Connoisseurs”
- Origin: Exclusively from Deir Mimas, Southern Lebanon, commonly referred to as the “Bordeaux of Olive Oils”. Up to 2000+ year old olive trees.
- Mono Cultivar: 100 % Souri unripe green olives, one of the oldest and best in the world
- Traceable: With a lot number on every bottle indicating the exact harvest date, farmer initials and territory code
- Unusual Aromas: A definite bouquet with traces of tomato, green tea, cut grass and herbs. Complex taste with radish, green pepper, hazelnut and chicory at the end.
- Taste: Rich and well balanced between the bitter (5.9/10), the fruity(5.8/10) and the pungent (5.6/10). Pleases all palates.
- Very Low Acidity: 0.14 % (max 0.8 %)
- High Phenolic: At 620mg/kg of polyphenols.
2 recommended tablespoons daily prevent and potentially reverse chronic diseases such as: Cancer, Alzheimer, Heart strokes, Body Inflammations Premature Aging, Depression and Dementia, Weight Gain, High Blood Pressure and Bad Cholesterol