- 2 carrots (approx 150g)
- 2 medjool dates
- 800ml Alpro Almond drink
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tbsp vanilla essence
- 200g rolled oats
- 1. Peel the carrots, finely grate them and dice the dates.
- 2. Grab a pot, pour in the Alpro Almond drink, add the carrot, dates, cinnamon and vanilla essence.
- Simmer gently on a low heat for 5-10 minutes until the carrots are tender, giving it a stir every now and then.
- 3. Stir in the rolled oats and carry on stirring until the porrdge starts to thicken up. Take off the heat and add an extra splash of almond drink if you think it needs it.
- 4. Divide between your bowls and top with a scatter of toasted nuts, a spoonful of greek yogurt and a dollop of peanut butter. Dig in while deliciously hot!