Number of Servings: 12
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 cup biscuits
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 3 (8- ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Lightly coat a 9- inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl evenly combine the butter, biscuits , sugar, and salt. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form
- Remove the whipped cream from the mixing bowl and set aside.
- In the same mixing bowl, replace the whisk attachment with the paddle attachment.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract together on medium speed for 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and using a rubber spatula, fold in the whipped cream evenly, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl completely.
- Spread the cheesecake filling into the chilled crust and smooth with an off-set spatula.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours