- 300g firm tofu, dried well between kitchen paper
- 200g red cabbage shredded
- 1 pointy red pepper,
- 4 spring onions, white and light green parts shredded
- The juice of lime
- 4 flatbread wraps or tortillas
- A handful of mint leaves
For the peanut butter marinade
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade together and set aside.
- Slice the tofu in 2 cm strips and arrange snugly in a roasting dish before pouring over half of the marinade. Use a spatula to gently turn the tofu in the marinade.
- Place in the preheated oven to bake for 20 minutes until bubbling and crispy at the edges.
- While the tofu is cooking, toss the cabbage, pepper and spring onions in a bowl with the juice from the lime. Add a pinch of salt and toss again.
- 3 minutes before the tofu cooking time is up, place the wraps in the oven to warm through.
- Spread a teaspoon of the remaining marinade in the center of each wrap, add a handful of shredded veg and top with pieces of the baked tofu. Scatter over a few mint leaves and serve.