- Place the dates on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Use a sharp knife to make an incision from one end of each date to the other.
- Gently lift out the stones and discard them.
- Spoon in half a teaspoon of Peanut Butter and push down to fill the gap left by the stone with the peanut butter.
- Place the filled dates in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While the dates are in the freezer, place the dark chocolate in a heat-proof bowl and suspend over a pan of barely simmering water, making sure the bowl doesn’t touch the surface of the water.
- Remove from the heat before the chocolate is completely melted and stir until the chocolate is completely smooth and glossy.
- Take the tray of dates from the freezer and use teaspoons to turn each one in the bowl of melted chocolate to cover completely before sprinkling with flaky sea salt.
- Repeat with the remaining dates, chocolate and salt.
- Place the tray in the freezer for half an hour. Eat straight from the freezer or keep covered in an airtight container for up to a week.