- 1 cup of organic gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp of beetroot powder
- 1/4 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2-3 tbsp of honey
- Mix well all dry ingredients together.
- Mix well all wet ingredients together.
- Add dry to wet little by little and mix well as you go.
- Let it rest for 5 minutes and preheat a non stick pan then drizzle it with 1 tbsp of organic coconut oil
- On low heat , Add 1 scoop of the mix at a time and flip pancakes when the sides change color from vibrant red to golden .
To make a healthy chocolate filling:1.On very low heat and in a small pot mix 1 tbsp of coconut oil with 1 tbsp of cacao powder and 2 tbsp of of honey or double the quantity for more filling.
2.Remove before cooling and spread on pancakes while they’re still hot !
Note : don’t let it cool of on the stove it will become hard to spread .
3.Drizzle with honey before serving and decorate with some fruits of your choice.