- 1 cup of Elle & Vire Cooking Cream
- 1.55 tbsp of Elle & Vire Light Butter Spread
- 1.5 cups of LivGood shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp of The Keto Foods hazelnut chocolate spread
- 4 tbsp of diabetic-friendly syrup
- Melt butter with The Keto Ater in a saucepan until butter is melted completely.
- Add one cup of cooking cream to the butter and simmer until it foams
- Move away from heat and let it cool down a bit and add one cup of shredded coconut and mix.
- Add the other half cup of coconut while mixing (you might not need it all)
- The dough formed should feel sticky to touch but can be formed into a ball shape
- Shape the coconut dough into little bite size balls and place in freezer for ten minutes
- Scout out two tablespoons of The Keto Spread and heat in microwave for 10 seconds until it’s glossy
- Drizzle melted chocolate on the coconut balls to cover top (you can coat them but you will need more chocolate spread)
- Place in fridge till chocolate hardens Enjoy!!
Recipe can last ten days in the fridge in an airtight container