Preheat the oven to 170°C.
To make the cupcakes:
- Line and grease 2 cupcake pans and set them aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, lemon juice, 1 tbsp of vanilla extract, oil, and 6 tbsp of tahini.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix to combine ,stir in the water.
- Pour into cupcake pans and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of one comes out clean, approximatively 20 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes in the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to cool .
To make the frosting:
- Beat together the butter and ¾ cup of tahini.
- Beat in the cocoa powder then add ½ tsp of vanilla extract, salt, and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Frost your cupcakes and enjoy!