Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 3-4 tbsp Coco spread
- 200g Creamy Original spread
- 1 pack sugar free cocoa cookies
- 200g fresh berries
- 200g coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 espresso shot
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp cane sugar
- 3 tbsp cocoa nibs, to decorate
- 2 tbsp rum
- Place 3-4 tbsp Violife Cocospread in a small plate. In another small plate crush 5 cookies with your hands and mix with the cocoa nibs.
- Prepare your tiramisu dessert glasses by dipping the rum into the Cocospread evenly and then coating with the cookies and cocoa nib mixture. Set aside.
- In a big bowl mix the Violife Creamy with the yoghurt, vanilla and rum and whisk until smooth. Set aside in the fridge.
- Make the espresso, allow to cool and stir in the water and the sugar. Mix until the sugar has dissolved.
- Crumble 3 cookies with your hand into each dessert glass, covering the bottom. Pour over 2 tbsp of the coffee mixture and top with 3 tbsp of the creamy mixture.
- Top with fresh berries and repeat this layering process, finishing with the fresh berries.