- 3 carrots, peeled & grated
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of whole wheat flou
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Add the grated carrot, shredded mozzarella,spring onion, parsley and whole wheat flour into a large mixing bowl and stir until incorporated.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Place 2/3 - 1 cup of the mixture in the centre of waffle pan /machine.
- Cook for approx. 5 mins, until browned, crispy and cooked through in the centre. Remove and place on a wire rack.
- Repeat until all the mixture has been used up.