Number of Servings: 15
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 cup oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs and vanilla
- Add sugar and beat again until smooth.
- Add the oil and keep mixing then add the Greek yogurt
- Finally blend in the dry ingredients
- Pour the batter into cake pan
- Bake for around 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Take the cake out from the oven, allow to cool, and enjoy.