- 2 cups of whole wheat flour and more for dusting
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 4 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- Nigella seeds, as needed
- Sesame seeds,as needed
- 1 egg( for coating)
- Heat the oven on 190 C.
- Mix the flour, yogurt,baking powder and salt
- Form a dough, knead it then form a ball
- Roll the dough ball and divide it to 8 pieces. Form 8 doughnuts-shaped bagels
- Coat with a little bit of the egg wash and sprinkle the seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes
- Serve with cheese or anything you like!