- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp himalayan salt
- 7/8 cup raw cane sugar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3/8 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Line a rectangular loaf pan with baking paper.
- Place the coconut oil in a small bowl. Microwave for 15-20 seconds until the coconut oil melts.
- Put the bananas in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Add the coconut oil and stir.
- Add the sugar and vanilla, water, and vinegar, and mix until combined.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and mix together.